Wednesday, June 17, 2009

She's baaacckkk....

The Kid has returned....and I for one could not be happier! She came home last night with at least double of what she left with...gotta love Grandma!! I will post some pics soon....

I did manage to watch the Real Housewives finale last night after she went to bed, and hubs too cause he hates that show with a passion! These girls are downright crazy...the drama that went on on that show is unbelievable. I know that I would not want to be on the receiving end of Caroline's wrath that's for sure!! And is it just me or does Theresa have the smallest forehead ever?!?!

I am super excited to go see Dave Matthew's tonight!! I love love love their music and couldn't be more pumped to go see him in person!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Glad your little girl is home. Mine are leaving on Saturday afternoon. I will be sooo sad.