Friday, June 12, 2009

Crazy people

So I, along with lots of other people, had been following the blog about April's mom...... The woman who was carrying a terminally ill baby. Well it came out this week that it was all a hoax...some woman made the entire thing up. I mean who does that?!?! Well I was reading the website of one of the local papers and there was an article on her. She is a social worker for crying out loud. The whole thing just makes me sick....there are people out there that terrible things like this actually happen to and here we have some sick-o, attention seeking, crazy lady making this shit up. It's scary to think that she is in a field where it is her job to help innocent people.....I for one hopes she is removed from her position ASAP

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a social worker?! That is crazy. I think she should be removed from her position too.

d.a.r. said...

I just saw that article, too!! She is a total whack job. I hope she gets the psychiatric help that she so obviously needs!

LWLH said...

That is so effin sick and twisted...who makes up shit like that. She needs help.