Friday, June 12, 2009

Got Mad Love For.....

This sweet girl....









I am spending time tonight and tomorrow getting The Kid ready for her big vacation with Grandma! She leaves tomorrow afternoon to head up to my mom's where the girls are going to take the train to Chicago and spend a few days. At the top of their list of places to go is







The American Girl Store!!!!

The Kid could not be more excited to go here. She has her dolls ready and is spending one of the days eating in the cafe, doing a photo shoot with her dolls, shopping in the store, and one of the dolls is even getting her hair done. Could there be anything better for a 9 year old?!?! Although I'm a little sad I'm not going I am super excited she is going to have this awesome vaca with my mom....these are the things you remember when your all grown up.

2 comments:

LWLH said...

Wish I got to do cool things like that when I was little.

Unknown said...

What a lucky little girl! Have so much fun :)