Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My first award!

Well the lovely Trixie over at Swooning The City tagged me for the Honest Scrap award!! I am too excited as this is my first award...thanks Trixie!!!






So for this award you have to tell your blogging buddies 10 true things they may not know about you and then you have to tag 10 people. So here goes:

1. Until a month before my wedding I had a huge gap in my front top teeth...by the grace of God I found out about bonding and now by looking at them you would never know!

2. I tend to get road rage...something I am really not proud of and working to change.

3. I was adopted by my wonderful parents when I was 5 days old.

4. I would like to one day adopt a child

5. I hated sleepovers as a kid...I was always the one that wanted to go home!

6. I could eat cereal for every meal....I love it entirely too much!

7. I would like to take piano lessons again.

8. I want desperately to get another tattoo....but my husband hates them. I think I still want one despite that.

9. Before I got pregnant with my daughter I used to smoke a half a pack a day. Thanksfully I haven't smoked in a very very long time

10. I am not opposed to getting plastic surgery as I get older...specifically a tummy tuck!

And my 10 bloggies tagged are.....

A H.I.T @ A NYC Housewife-In-Training

Ashley @ Drew and Ashley

Mojito Maven @ Make Mina a Mojito

Life @ the White House

Kelly @ Kelly's Korner

Good Gals Inc.

Simply Said by Simply Me

Pink Sass

d.a.r @ Just Another Day in Paradise

shannon @ ..::IT'S TRICKEY::..

Have fun girls!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! What is bonding? I've never heard of such before!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the no smoking! I used to play the piano & said I wanted to take it up again so my boyfriend bought me a really nice keyboard for Christmas a couple years back. I've probably played it a dozen times and it's been collecting dust ever since. I kind of forgot about it until I read your post...it makes me want to take it back up. I know my boyfriend would be happy! :)

Angela said...

after i have kids if i have to, tummy tuck will be an option for me too. i talked to a plastic surgeon friend already. he offered free service when the time comes.

Anonymous said...

Yay for not smoking!! That's amazing and takes so much strength!

My sister was always the kid that went home from sleepovers at midnight because she couldn't get through the night. Random! Why could you not stay overnight?

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag! Love your list. I am not a happy driver either (and am also working on changing that ASAP).

LWLH said...

Congrats on your award! :)