Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Today is going to be kind of a catch up post...Last week some of our dearest friends had their baby, a very sweet little boy!! He ended up having some complications and spent about 9 days in the NICU. Joyfully, he was released on Monday and got to go home with his very happy parents and big sister. I spent a lot of time thinking and praying for my friends last week. The Hubby and I got to spend some time with them at the hospital over the weekend....I just love little babies! Even thought they have a long road ahead of them I couldn't think of 2 better people able to do it. With all of the baby talk over the last week got me thinking of how wonderful it would be to have another one. I know The Kid is more than ready for a brother or sister, I'm just not sure I am at this point. I work full time now and I really want to be able to stay home with my next one, so I think a little more waiting is in order for now.

I had my weekly weigh in on Friday and I am officially down 26 pounds!!! Until....we went and had Mexican on Saturday night with one of my friends. I couldn't resist, I had been dreaming of margaritas and salsa all week long. Oh well...

Happy Hump Day!!

No comments: