Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Funday

This weekend was another busy one! The Kid had her first tennis lesson on Saturday. While I am not counting on her being the next Serena Williams, I am pretty sure she was the cutest/best dressed little girl out there. We were in such a rush I forgot to bring my camera but will post a pic next lesson.
We had the usual Sunday night...finishing dinner in time to watch Amazing Race. Another one of my all time favorite shows. I am pretty sure that one day I want to be on it...not sure I could do it with my hubby though. While we work together well, that stressful of a situation might be a little much. I'm honest.....I know my limitations :)

The Kid has her 3rd grade play tonight, a musical about Illinois and Abraham Lincoln. We are very excited....she only has one line (but a good one!) and then lots of great songs! Who thought they could make a musical out of the history of Illinois, should be interesting!

Here is a picture of a recent trip to the eye doctor. Love it!!

2 comments:

LWLH said...

She looks so cute in that pic, a little eyeglass model.

Bethany said...

How cute is she????

Thanks for following my blog!! :)