Friday, April 17, 2009

Biggest Loser


I was finally able to watch The Biggest Loser last night. God, I love love that show (and my DVR)! I'm sure I'm not the only one, but every time I watch that show it makes me want to get up off my butt and work out. How amazing did all of them look after their makeovers?!?! And when Ron's other son had his break down I just wanted to hug him through the TV...I wish the producers would automatically cast him for the next season. I was slightly overweight in high school, so I can't even imagine how difficult it must be for him. I would really like to see him get some help. I can't say I was terribly sad to see Laura go home. I like her and Tara enough but I am a little sick of Tara Tara Tara. I was totally pulling for Felipe to beat her...so sad.

On a side note I was so excited for my weekly weigh in this morning to find that despite all of my horrific(but yummy) eating over Easter weekend I still managed to loose 2 pounds. One little pound away from hitting the big 3-0!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That's amazing!

I used to watch the biggest loser and want to watch it again, it looks like the couples version is pretty good?

Heather said...

Way to go girl!! The biggest loser can be very inspiring, I need to get with it and do the workouts!

Helene said...

Congratulations on losing 2 pounds...that's awesome!!!

I usually watch BL but for some reason I didn't watch this season.

d.a.r. said...

Holy cow, congrats on your weight loss, that is amaaaaazing! Keep going!

And I seriously adore BL. I love Kristen, loathe Helen, and am getting really sick of Tara. But, I want Mike to win :) His dad is uber creepy though...

And I'm going to go ahead and admit that when I ran my half-marathon last weekend, my only time goal was to beat the people on BL. Isn't that sad? Haha!