Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yay for Etsy

So in a previous post I talked about my fist Etsy purchase for my friend's new baby and while the actual product is en route to my house Christie over at TaylorMadeBowtique who made it, posted a picture. I am even more excited now that I can see the actual product...I can't wait to give it to them!


I finally caught up on Biggest Loser and RHNYC last night. I can easily say that I was disappointed in Mike and Ron's behavior. They used to be up there on my favorite's list but have quickly fallen. I was so sad to see Kristin go....it was total game play what Mike did and I thought it was totally shady.
As far as the girls on Real Housewives...they are just a crazy mess but I love them all!

2 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Ron so belongs in the Mafia. He is a super creep!

LWLH said...

Love the baby girft...too cute! :)