Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Name Game

I am a lot of things, but creative and clever are generally not included. I really want to be though! I came to this conclusion after reading lots of different blogs and everyone has such a cute clever display name. And now that I'm kind of bored with mine, I am going to put some thought into this and channel whatever I need to channel and come up with a different one. Wish me luck...and if you have any suggestions send them my way cause let's be honest...this is way over my head!

Please pray for Stellen as he is having his surgery today...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. I think that it's a blog identity crisis that many bloggers talk about. I, too, dislike my name because there's so many bloggers that go by the moniker "brown eyed girl"!

d.a.r. said...

Oh good grief, I've had my blog for about 14 months now and I am just now "coming into my own" if you will. It took me SO long to find a blog identity and feel comfortable in it, and I've changed my name three times already! And there are absolutely NO promises that I won't do it again :)

Leesa said...

I never am happy with my layout or identity. Not sure how to change that.