Thursday, May 7, 2009

Little bit of this...Little bit of that

So I am a few days behind in my Biggest Loser recap but here goes...I was so proud of all of them for finishing a marathon. I have not been Ron and Mike's biggest fan lately but could not help but to ball like a baby when Ron crossed that finish line...I mean come on!! I am so sad that next week is the finale.
While doing some online shopping I found this little gem that I heard calling out to me "Take me home"...but alas my will power prevailed and I didn't buy it.
My husband simply does not get why women's clothing and accessories cost so much (at least he thinks it's a lot) I couldn't figure out how to explain spending close to $100 on a clutch. Let's be honest he wouldn't even know what a clutch is!!

1 comment:

d.a.r. said...

Ron terrifies me!! Haha! I really really want Tara to win. She is amazing, hasn't been below the yellow line once!