Thursday, March 5, 2009

Why can I not be on vacation every week? This week so far has been nothing short of relaxing and wonderful. I guess if I was always on vacation I would not appreciate it nearly as much as I am now! I have enjoyed the most taking and picking up The Kid from school everyday...she is lovin it!! I spent an entire day doing nothing but reading, I need more days like that. However, I am not getting The Kid's room painted. I was just not mitovated to do it and am having a hard time trying to decide what to do and what colors to paint so I just deecided to wait, I have been putting it off for a year, what's another couple weeks ;) Today is being spent babysitting my sweet nephews, I am overjoyed because I wish I had more time to spend with them. I think we are going to go to the park.........

2 comments:

DietCokeStraightUp said...

Hey girl!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I added yours to my google reader! I can't wait for vacation time either!

20 Times A Lady said...

Stumbled upon your blog.. cute!

Stop by my blog and check out my first giveaway... a Martha Stewart magazine subscription giveaway!