Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness


Bring on the basketball! I do not regularly watch college basketball except for when my husband makes me, and even then I usually nap through it (the exception to that is Illinois basketball, of course). But when bracket time rolls around I just can't help myself. I think it comes more from my love of competing and gambling than actually watching the games! So with brackets done and ready let the games begin!! My hubby thought of a great idea last night to get The Kid involved...we are each going to do a bracket and whoever has the winningest bracket at that end will get to plan a family fun night. I thought this was such a great idea and The Kid is over the top excited!!


I am also very excited to report that I am just 2 little pounds shy of the big two-five mark!! So I am working out extra hard this week with hopes to hit it by Monday!

2 comments:

LWLH said...

Good job girl and good luck with your bets! : )

Helene said...

That's great about the weight loss!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!