Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This way or that?

I am officially on the count down...I have 3 days left of work before I get 1 wonderful well deserved week off! I cannot wait, I'm pretty sure the rest of the week is going to go by at a snail's pace. I am thinking about redoing The Kid's room. She got some super cute new bedding for Christmas (ok ok... it was the Christmas of 2007, I not on the ball with this I know!) so now I want to repaint her room to match. When we first moved in to our house I painstakingly spent 3 days painting polka-dots on her walls and I am sad to see those go, which is maybe why I have procrastinated so long. Anyways, I am trading dots for stripes. I can't decide on whether to do vertical or horizontal, any suggestions? Here is my one inspiration so far:

1 comment:

Helene said...

Hmmmm, I totally lack artistic talent so I'm not sure I'll be of any help! I do like the horizontal stripes in the pic you posted but I think vertical stripes may help the room look bigger. When all else fails, go with a mural...that's what I did in my older twins' bedroom...LOL!