Friday, February 20, 2009


The Kid is 9 going on 19...I'm pretty sure one of us is not going to survive her teenage years, it is yet to be determined who. I have always been so proud of the fact that she is so smart, quick witted like her dad, beautiful, and a sweet caring little girl. Where on earth did this attitude come from...not my sweet baby?!?! Every day it seems I catch a glimpse of it, and if it is any indication of what lies in store for us when she gets to be a teenager we are in seriouse trouble!

3 comments:

LWLH said...

Aww she's a cutie..her hands on her hips all sassy and stuff! :)

Helene said...

Awwww, she's a beauty!!! I say the same thing all the time about my daughter. I just know we're in for a huge challenge when she's in her teen years!!

Darci White said...

what a cutie!!! thanks for adding me to your blogroll. :) :)