Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thursday night hubs and I are going to dinner with his boss and coworkers and their spouses. I am on a mission over the next 2 days to find the perfect outfit. Every time we have something big like this I always get stressed out about wearing the perfect thing. I don't want to look to conservative (old and frumpy) but then again I don't want to look like a little hoochie! I seriously stress myself way to out out over shit like this :)
Last night The Kid and I went on walk (well she rode her bike) for a little over an hour. It was such a beautiful night and was just nice to get out of the house. We attempted to feed ducks but couldn't find any and had a short visit with my father-in-law where he refreshed her with an ice cream bar. Such a quintessential summer evening!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about a simple classic shift dress and a cardigan over it? Or khaki capris, a polo, and a jean jacket with a wedge shoe? Or if it's more casual, a pair of jeans and a bright colored polo or button down shirt?

Your night last night sounds awesome, I miss nights like that as a kid!

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing - always stressing over what to wear.. Good luck! Your walk sounds like the perfect evening!!

Nishant said...

Your night last night sounds awesome
indian classified site