Monday, July 27, 2009

2 steps forward...1 step back

I cannot say enough how unmotivated I have been lately with eating right and working out. Over the last 2 weeks I have seriously let it all slack and as I stepped on the scale this morning my suspicions had been confirmed...I have managed to gain 5 pounds....eeeeekkkkk! So today I am trying to motivate myself to get back in the routine of eating properly and working out regularly. I tend to go so hardcore with things that I get burned out quickly which is what I think happened. AND I have a 10K coming up in 3 short months that I will completly flop at if I don't get started on some training, these days I feel like I might pass out trying to run down the block! And then a few short months after that we are going on vacation with my best friend and her hubs...and I for sure am not looking forward to being in a bathing suit next to her :)
So with that being said today I have got to channel some inner strength and find some motivation to get going!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we've all fell off the Fit Train here recently! Good thing is, we can get back on as easily as we fell off! Kudos for you for re-starting today! I'm there with ya! And get on that training! :)

Anonymous said...

You can do it! My tushy is headed to the treadmill today for a 2 mile date, you can do it! If you ever need any motivation or anything, you can always shoot me an email - I love like-minded health-driven friends! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I feel you sister. I had my first bambino a year ago. I busted arse to get in shape for a wedding I was in a few months ago and have totally lost steam. I used the Shred which worked like a charm. I just have to get that motivation back!